Emmo Ebikes - North Bay
Emmo North Bay offers a wide variety of E-bikes that are suitable for leading a greener, and more stylish, way of living within an urban setting. We also provide onsite and offsite repair services to better service our customers. We are currently seeking for an experienced Shop Manager to manage the daily operation of the business.
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Location: 1108 Cassells Street, North Bay, ON P1B 4B2
Terms of Employment: Permanent Full-time
Working Hours: shift including weekdays, weekend and holidays
Benefit: Paid vacation days
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage and oversee all aspects of Emmo’s electric bike products, accessories and parts to ensure the operations in the retail sales;
· Ability to learn the technical aspects of new product lines and perform repairs to fulfill consumers’ needs;
· Assign work to Tech based on knowledge & ability.
· Support our mechanics and ultimately be responsible for coordinating and organizing all maintenance and repairs.
· Conduct extensive diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of customers’ problems and provide accurate repair recommendations;
· Review submitted repair orders for completeness and accuracy.
· Manage customer expectations and educate customers on e-bike use, maintenance, prevention, safety, and best bike fitting for their needs.
· Inspect vehicles according to the province’s requirements for safety.
· Participate in store merchandising to ensure a professional, accessible, and inviting shopping experience—this includes sorting, straightening, arranging fixtures, and setting up feature displays;
· Plan budget for some marketing campaign or activities, and authorize necessary spendings;
· Monitor store supplies and ordering or purchasing additional supplies as needed.
· Keep devices organized and properly tagged with customer information both on paper and in electronic storage;
· Provide staff training, training area include product introduction, sales, and daily task list, etc.
· Completion of secondary school or equivalent training courses are required;
· Education related to electronic or mechanic is preferred
· Minimum 1 years of retail Sales and customer service experience is required;
· Good previous vehicle maintenance and repair experience is an asset;
· Punctual and able to manage time effectively;
· Willing to learn new techniques and skills and share what your knowledge to others;
· Excellent Problem-solving ability;
· Excellent customer service skills;
· Fluent in English.
If you are interested in applying for employment and to work in our team, please send your resume to [email protected]. Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview.